Genuine Government Issue
The Lensatic Compass is built to the demanding specification MIL-PRF-10436N. Battle tested through rigorous shock, water, sand proof, and functional from -50 F to +150 F.
Equipped with a magnifying lens, sight wire, and dial graduations in both degrees and mils to ensure accurate readings. The Copper Induction Damping System slow the rotation of the magnet without the use of liquids. Built to last with an aluminum frame and waterproof housing. The Cammenga Compass is depended on by fighting forces, government agencies, and adventurous outdoor enthusiasts around the world.
- Luminosity: Phosphorescent/Tritium
- Jewel Bearing: Sapphire
- Rotating Bezel: Bi-Directional
- Climate Capacity: -50 F to +150 F
- Frame Materials: Cast Aluminum
- Waterproof: Yes
- Accuracy: +/- 0002 mils
- Dial Readings: Degrees & mils
- Casting: Aluminum
- Damping Process: Induction (No Liquid Req.)
- Carrying Pouch: LC-1 w/Belt Clip Included
- Lanyard: Colors (Body): Olive Drab